At Compton Spares.com we have selected only Premium grade 1.5mm EPDM Firestone RubberCover which is supplied with a manufacturers 20 year Guarantee.
In preparation, every roof is inspected and then stripped of its existing covering and where practical reboarded with a durable building board grade OSB/3 18mm and finished with Permaroof PVC edge trims.
You can watch an installation video here :
The Firestone RubberCover System is based on an EPDM roofing membrane that is made of a synthetic rubber compound. Being an inert material, this product is environmentally friendly compared with other type’s traditional types of roofing membranes such as felt.
Supplied in black with edges trims available in black, white and anthracite Firestone provides a neat once piece flat roofing solution backed up by a brand you can trust.
About our work:
- We are registered with the Environment Agency No. CB/BM/3886JY and all our work complies with all the current Hazardous Waste Regulations.
- Insurance backed and industry leading five-year guarantee from a Which? Trusted Trader
- We are never knowingly beaten on price. Ask about our PRICE MATCH PROMISE
- All work is carried out by our own specialist staff (not sub-contractors)
- We replace failed felt roofs with one-piece seamless and premium grade 1.5mm EPDM Firestone RubberCover
- Where practical, the entire roof is reboarded with a durable building board grade OSB/3 18mm
- Every roof is finished with the manufacturers’ PVC edge trims which are available in white, black and now anthracite.
- 20-year guarantee and 50-year life expectancy
Training and support provided by Permaroof UK – largest stock of genuine Firestone EPDM
Installation will usually take place over two consecutive days.
Upon acceptance of order every job will be accurately surveyed by one of our team members.