Compton Spares.com Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
Who Are We?
Garden Buildings Retail Ltd trading as Compton Spares.com.
Company No. 7000403, Incorporated 2009
Compton Spares.com is an independent retailer that has seized upon an opportunity which had arisen following the demise of Compton Garages. We are not and never have been part of the Compton Buildings Group.
The company serves the country from its Derbyshire base and has garage display outlets in Chesterfield, Sheffield the region’s largest showrooms.
We stock many of the hard to come by components found on the Compton Building, we also specialise in the refurbishment of all types of sectional garages and roof replacement or repair. Our Chesterfield depot houses hundreds of roofing sheets and supplies as well as variety of corrugated roofing sheet profiles.
What Are Our Credentials?
We are the approved contractors for Lidget Compton and we’re licensed with the Environment Agency (No. CB/BM3886JY) to remove asbestos and concrete fibre-cement waste on our vehicles.
Many of us have worked directly for Compton Buildings in the sale and assembly of their buildings. Nobody knows concrete garages as well as we do.
What We Do
We replace failed concrete fibre and asbestos roofing with a attractive plastisol coated layer steel sheet which is also is lined on the underside with an anti-drip fabric in grey. Our security fastenings are fixed from the outside so in the case of the Compton Buildings modifications maybe necessary to the internal supports.
We’re licensed asbestos removers and we demolish asbestos garages nationwide.
Furthermore we undertake repairs to spar/pebbledash garages, extend concrete garages, replace main and access doors.
At our showrooms you will find a host of new concrete garages on display and we can arrange for your old garage to be removed and concrete base laid.
Better Buy Compton Spares
1. All work performed and coordinated in-house, highly experienced staff and not by any contractors
2. Licensed Asbestos Removers License No. CB/BM/3886JY
3. Maintenance-free steel plastisol (not inferior PVC) fascias on all pent roof models.
4. Our own uniquely designed vented foam fillers
5. Superior 0.7mm roofing featuring close ridge roofing with high grade anti-drip fabric lining
6. Apex fascias replaced (not simply clad). Steel front/rear barge boards offered as a standard feature, free of charge.
7. Choice of four standard roofing and six colours of flashings.
8. Compton Garage experts
9. Nationwide service
10. 5yr Guarantee from a firm you can trust
11. No intimidating high pressure salesmen
12. Family run firm
13. 20+ years experience in the industry